The following Privacy Statement governs your use of the The Gincubator Store website (http://store.gincubator.com), which includes without limitations, the home page, product pages, and all other pages under the same top level domain name, and all content thereon as provided by Gincubator. We may change the Privacy Statement from time to time, and at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on The Gincubator Store.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on The Gincubator Store, place an order, subscribe to the Gincubator newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on The Gincubator Store, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. We may also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. You may, however, visit the The Gincubator Store anonymously prior to placing an order. In summary, the following information can be gathered on The Gincubator Store:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information The Gincubator Store collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Fulfil your order(s) and send you an order confirmation
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps The Gincubator Store to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve The Gincubator Store. We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps The Gincubator Store to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. However, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To conduct research and analysis
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional store news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Use of Google Analytics
How do we protect your information?
The security of your personal identifying information (such as your credit card number) is important to us. Therefore, We implement a variety of generally accepted industry standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. After a transaction, your private information (credit card number, etc.) will not be stored. Although no transmission over the internet is 100% secure, We strive to use commercially acceptable methods to keep your information safe.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifying information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist in operating The Gincubator Store, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personal identifying visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Online Privacy Statement Only:
This online Privacy Statement applies only to information collected through The Gincubator Store and not to information collected offline.
Changes to our Privacy Statement:
If we decide to change the Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on this page. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you here, by email, or a notice on our homepage.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifying information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, to operate The Gincubator Store properly, or to protect ourselves or our users.
You may choose to have your name taken off The Gincubator Store email list or to “opt-out” of having your personal identifying information used for certain purposes, including but not limited to receiving additional marketing materials from The Gincubator Store. If you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional materials from The Gincubator Store, you may contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the Privacy Statement or would like to contact us, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.