Who we are and What we do
Our business model is somewhat unique and worth explaining. “Who we are?”, you say? As you already may know, we are all about giving you the best drinks we can get our hands on. Ranging from gin, whisky and rum to exquisite wine, beer and quality soft drinks. One of the ways that we are able to do that, is by not warehousing the majority of our inventory.
“Our business model is somewhat unique and worth explaining.”
That means we don’t have to pay for products ahead of time, rent the space to keep them, and pay the people to ship them. All of that results in savings we are able to pass on to you. Instead, we work in close contact with importers and distributors to deliver us the things we need.
Also, we’re just two guys trying to make a difference in the world of (online) quality drinks suppliers. Both of us have a full-time job, a family, hobbies and whatever else we have going on. The Gincubator Store is something we do out of passion and love for the product. It started off from a personal blog that was all about gin and perfect serves. A passion that has grown throughout the years. Therefore, we’re able to provide our customers with the best insights into gin, whisky rum and so much more.
“A passion that has grown throughout the years.”
We give tastings, write reviews, provide restaurants and quality bars with the best spirits and soft drinks the world has to offer and… we run this online store. But still we are here, just for you, 24/7 and 365 days per year. What’s more, we add new products frequently to our collective and provide you with monthly deals in most of our product categories. Don’t know exactly what you’re looking for or do you want to have the best choice for your budget? Having a party and want to serve some really good stuff? Feel free to contact us and we’ll gladly help you out.
Awesome or what? 🙂
What this means for you
If your order contains multiple items… We work with quite a lot of importers and distributors, so it is likely your products will come from different places. But don’t worry, we can procure everything in a timely fashion. And it’s also worth noting that the packaging you will receive will be pretty….minimal. No bells and whistles, just the basics. Another way we keep the costs down. We want you to pay for the content, not the packaging it is coming in. But, from time to time, we will include something extra to make you happy. Because that’s what we are all about.
Somewhat longer shipping times. This is probably the most annoying part of shopping online – the WAITING. And these days, so many sites are able to ship super fast! Unfortunately, because of the way we work, we are unable to ship that fast. If this is a problem for you, we completely understand, and hope you will give us a chance anyway. We hope that the longer wait time on the shipping is worth the great products and deals you are getting. At the moment, shipping takes anywhere from 1-3 weeks. And we will continue to work to find ways to increase shipping speeds while keeping the costs low. If you absolutely need something fast, email us and let us know. We can just maybe make it happen…
So, in short
We work with distributors and importers directly to bring you the best products the world has to offer and at the best prices we can. We do so by reserving the inventory and having it sent directly to you when all the items of your order have come in. And, it will take anywhere from 1-3 weeks to get your order. We know, it’s a long time, but it’s worth the wait for such quality bottles.
If you have ANY questions or concerns about the way we work,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help you and make sure you have a great experience shopping with us!
There are two ways to get your product from The Gincubator Store
- When in Belgium, you can pick up your products at Proxy Delhaize Kouter, Gent. Free of charge, of course.
- You can ship your products to yourself or another recipient through our shipper bpost. Any recipient of alcoholic beverages must provide proof of age (over 18 years of age).
- All orders are shipped out each Friday till Saturday (no shipping on Holiday’s). All Orders placed before 5:00 pm on Thursdays (Pacific Standard Time) will be shipped within 72 hours, but can take up to 5-8 business days to get to your location.
- In the event that we are out of a product(s), we will make an attempt to contact you, to resolve the issue. In our experience, the delay of the shipping of these products should take no more than another 10 working days.
- Some item(s) have these or similar wording (When ordering this product please make sure that you order at least X items! If you don’t order at least X item(s) we will cancel your order. There is a 10% charge if this applies to you. (X being the value)